home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Oh, No, They Didn't!!!!! (Guests Behaving Badly)
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-25-2017, 09:34 AM   #131
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Since I am going to be in WDW Fri-Sun, I should see how many rule breaker photos I can take!
Old 10-25-2017, 10:38 AM   #132
Disney54us
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicJourneys View Post
OMG the video of that would probably get a few million views on Youtube earning whoever posted it several thousand dollars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_yankee View Post
Personally, I think the swimming dog would get the mot likes. And the comments section would be a hoot!

Dirk
so who would get the money, if the smoking dog correction dog smoking in a pool became utube famous....
Disney54us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:23 AM   #133
erikthewise
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney54us View Post
so who would get the money, if the smoking dog correction dog smoking in a pool became utube famous....
The dog, of course.

Charter Member of OOO (Order Of the Oval)
erikthewise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:29 AM   #134
Disney54us
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post
The dog, of course.
👍👍
I have a friend who has a friend that has made money from posting her cat antics on utube. Amazing world we live in....
Old 10-27-2017, 10:08 AM   #135
minimemom
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I was burned as a child on the 20,000 leagues under the sea ride. I still have a scar where an adult wasn't watching and put a cigarette out on my leg. So glad it has gotten better over the years!
All Star Sports (2)
BLT (1)
minimemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:03 AM   #136
bakerworld
Grand Villa

Just returned from WDW w/ smokers and I was amazed at how few areas there were to smoke. They were trying to stick with the rules and Geez. Luckily we only spent one day in the parks, Epcot for the F&W. There were about 4 places to stop along the Showcase but only found 1 in the front and it was actually more towards the Showcase. Disney Spring we gave up looking and just walked down to the water behind the eateries. I just stayed up wind so I could breath.
Old 10-27-2017, 11:22 AM   #137
JerseyAmy
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney54us View Post
👍👍
I have a friend who has a friend that has made money from posting her cat antics on utube. Amazing world we live in....
I have 4 cats, and one is my favorite - he has one eye. He should be famous. How do I monetize this????
Old 10-27-2017, 11:44 AM   #138
ajc
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerworld View Post
Just returned from WDW w/ smokers and I was amazed at how few areas there were to smoke. They were trying to stick with the rules and Geez. Luckily we only spent one day in the parks, Epcot for the F&W. There were about 4 places to stop along the Showcase but only found 1 in the front and it was actually more towards the Showcase. Disney Spring we gave up looking and just walked down to the water behind the eateries. I just stayed up wind so I could breath.
all of the park maps have smoking areas listed.
the WDW website maps outline them with a blue balloon if you do smoking into the search window (you have to do close ups in areas you are interested in).

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/gu...-smoking-areas
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:47 AM   #139
Disney54us
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyAmy View Post
I have 4 cats, and one is my favorite - he has one eye. He should be famous. How do I monetize this????
Start taking videos and uploading to utube, then all you need is views. I think she made a few thousand.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:13 PM   #140
MagicJourneys
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimemom View Post
I was burned as a child on the 20,000 leagues under the sea ride. I still have a scar where an adult wasn't watching and put a cigarette out on my leg. So glad it has gotten better over the years!
And in 1990 I felt "burned" after waiting almost two hours to see a few unconvincing plastic fish on sticks. Your experience was obviously worse, however.
MagicJourneys is offline   Reply With Quote