home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Today, 01:47 PM   #321
cali09
One Bedroom

all,

Been reading while MIA, short catch up-

Dave~ on the tile and the tree

Amy~ The pantry looks wonderful!

for the surprise visitors at WDW

Mike~ that was an impressive amount of bar hopping!

Karl~ So cute with Emma on the big screen!

Staff/Faculty Holiday party location this year had a great view:

Really need to get moving-we leave on Thursday morning for WDW. DD is coming up from SD Wednesday night so we can fly out of LAX the next day. Working through Wednesday, so I need to pack and prep today.

"to educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society"
Theodore Roosevelt

Last edited by cali09; Today at 02:01 PM.
cali09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:39 PM   #322
mikayla73
Grand Villa

Karl/Dan - Gald the family Christmas time was great. Dan the desserts sound yummy!

Kelly - I ordered from Amazon and everything is supposed to be delivered by Wed. They are usually pretty right on with their stuff. Of course I don't have to wait for it to clear customs. Hopefully you get the watch in time! It's great you can surprise your family too. David is soooo hard to surprise. He figures it out almost always.

Patty - I like the holiday hustle. We did something similar in Sept at work. The people who were in the lead got crazy #'s of steps each day like 50,000-60,000 every day. I think they put it on their dog or something. For me now that I work at home, I have been making more of an effort to do some extra walking. I need to keep that up.

Brian - Glad it wasn't too bad at your sisters and you were able to find something to eat.

Dan - Hopefully they get to be closer first so you can get a little more used to them being farther eventually. I'd read that trip report

Amy - We bought a purple mattress earlier this year. We really like it. Its comfortable and soft, yet still firm and supportive.

Deb - Nice view. Have fun! And I'll give you one of these to help with the packing.

I think I'm going to make a couple pumpkin rolls today. Off to the store I go!
mikayla73 is offline   Reply With Quote