home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Welcome to the Forums!
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-13-2017, 01:51 PM   #1611
pdude81
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmanz View Post
Hello Everyone! I'm a new DVC Member. Just bought in at The Poly. Very excited since I've been a huge Disney fan since I was little. I'm 33 now and getting married in 2019 to a girl who loves Disney as much as I do. I even got engaged during Happily Ever After last month. Thanks for all the tips and great info on this board.
Very cool. Congratulations
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 01:05 AM   #1612
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm Stefan, living in Germany, and just became a DVC member on a recent cruise on the Fantasy.
We travel a lot internationally, and make it to WDW at least once per year.

Welcome aboard, and congratulations on your purchase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid724 View Post
Hi! I'm a life long Disney fan who recently joined to find more information/inside tips. Looking to visit WDW more often after my recent honeymoon reignited the "WDW Flame" inside, with hopes of eventually staying at the AKL and maybe sometime in the distant future becoming a DVC Member. Love all the tips and hearing about everyone's love for Disney!

Welcome aboard, and congratulations on your marriage!

Quote:
Hello Everyone! I'm a new DVC Member. Just bought in at The Poly. Very excited since I've been a huge Disney fan since I was little. I'm 33 now and getting married in 2019 to a girl who loves Disney as much as I do. I even got engaged during Happily Ever After last month. Thanks for all the tips and great info on this board.

Welcome aboard, and congratulations on both your engagement and your purchase!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:22 PM   #1613
cmrdgrs
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Hi! I'm a life long Disney fan who recently joined to find more information/inside tips. Looking to visit WDW more often after my recent honeymoon reignited the "WDW Flame" inside, with hopes of eventually staying at the AKL and maybe sometime in the distant future becoming a DVC Member. Love all the tips and hearing about everyone's love for Disney!
IMO, this is one of the best Disney boards in existence! So many great tips and overall great people on the board. Welcome!

Where I'm Going 2017/2018:

Tuesday, 12/26/17 - Saturday, 12/30/17 - BLT
Saturday, 12/30/17 - Sunday, 01/07/18 - VGF (Running 1st 1/2 Marathon - 01/06/18)
Wednesday, 06/27/18 - Wednesday, 07/11/18 - HHI

cmrdgrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:23 PM   #1614
cmrdgrs
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

Congratulations on your engagement! How wonderful! So much to learn from the people on this board. I still learn daily. Welcome to the MouseOwner family

Where I'm Going 2017/2018:

Tuesday, 12/26/17 - Saturday, 12/30/17 - BLT
Saturday, 12/30/17 - Sunday, 01/07/18 - VGF (Running 1st 1/2 Marathon - 01/06/18)
Wednesday, 06/27/18 - Wednesday, 07/11/18 - HHI

cmrdgrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 05:31 PM   #1615
AnnaS
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm Stefan, living in Germany, and just became a DVC member on a recent cruise on the Fantasy.
We travel a lot internationally, and make it to WDW at least once per year.
Congratulations, Welcome Home and Welcome to MO!!

Quote:
Welcome to MO!

Quote:
Congratulations on your engagement! Exciting!!! Welcome Home and Welcome to MO!!!
My daughter just got engaged also in Disney last month!!! They met during their College Program 4 years ago. Might be planning a Wishes Disney Wedding for 2019. Happy Planning!!!

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote