home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Latest DVC News and Rumors
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-08-2017, 08:56 AM   #81
noreen99
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookdonwdw View Post
There was a box that asked you to list a name if a person on your membership other than the one listed above might pick up the tickets.
Ahh. The site kicked me out so many times I really didnít want to waste any time figuring it out.
noreen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:08 AM   #82
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderdog4 View Post
These events sound pretty awesome and a very nice perk. Has anyone attended one? Attendance is limited so I hope that they don't turn out to be the mass of humanity like the holiday parties. We registered for the one on February 6th.
We attended the MK events in 2016 & 2017 and neither year felt overly crowded. In 2016, only select portions of the MK (main street, tomorrowland, fantasyland & haunted mansion) were open for the party. In 2017, the entire park was open.

JaxFLBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:02 AM   #83
Wonderdog4
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxFLBear View Post
We attended the MK events in 2016 & 2017 and neither year felt overly crowded. In 2016, only select portions of the MK (main street, tomorrowland, fantasyland & haunted mansion) were open for the party. In 2017, the entire park was open.
Thanks!
Wonderdog4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:31 PM   #84
ermindy1133
Grand Villa

Hoping to book the April 17th event at AK! Since we will be doing this trip on a smaller budget, that probably means a ressie at Pop Century. But, hey! We'll be at Disney! We've never stayed there, but since it has just been refurbished, I'm sure it will be fine. Hope they have worked out the glitches by Feb 8th!
Old 12-08-2017, 06:13 PM   #85
jedwards
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
Hoping to book the April 17th event at AK! Since we will be doing this trip on a smaller budget, that probably means a ressie at Pop Century. But, hey! We'll be at Disney! We've never stayed there, but since it has just been refurbished, I'm sure it will be fine. Hope they have worked out the glitches by Feb 8th!
Thats when we will be there too. I swear we vacation at the same times!

Pop is the only value we would consider. It is a value but I think its done well. We were on the 50s (bowling ) pool and we really liked that location.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:23 PM   #86
ermindy1133
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedwards View Post
Thats when we will be there too. I swear we vacation at the same times!

Pop is the only value we would consider. It is a value but I think its done well. We were on the 50s (bowling ) pool and we really liked that location.
That's too funny! We are actually considering this for a couple of reasons.
1. DH decided that we all 3 needed the special annual pass this time, so tickets are already covered.
2. I really want to do an AK party.
3. This would allow DD and DH to experience F&G. They are both avid gardeners, and would really enjoy the festival!

I've managed to find RT flights for us on SW for 505.00, so that's a steal. I thought we would try Pop this time just to see what it's like. We used the Minnie Vans several times last month, so I know that would be an option if the busses were problematic. If we all go to the party on the 17th, we have to meet up for a minute!
Old 12-08-2017, 07:06 PM   #87
jedwards
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
If we all go to the party on the 17th, we have to meet up for a minute!
For sure!