home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Wining & Dining
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-18-2017, 06:00 PM   #1
sarkell1983
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default dining question

We had a 2.5 year old 3 on next trip who is gtube dependent and does not eat. Wed like to get disney dining plan will we be required to purchase for him even though hes not eating?

Its not clear.

We are also considering not using the plan. Im not completely sold yet.

Thoughts?

Thanks
sarkell1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:23 PM   #2
BUtigger5
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Based on the policy, anyone 3 or older on the reservation must be on the dining plan. HOWEVER, I HOPE that they take these types of circumstances into account and have a way to override it. Hopefully someone will be able to give you an answer here but it may be quicker and more direct to the point if you call Disney dining and ask them.

As far as the value of Disney dining, take a moment to browse the threads and you will find countless people have already weighed in and made their thoughts and opinions very clear!
BUtigger5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 07:52 PM   #3
Orion54
One Bedroom

I would think they make an exception. Call MS and let them know and if you don't get the answer you want, hang up and call again. Or ask for the manager.