home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Resorts
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
ovalhead96
Grand Villa

Default BLT waitlist

We are staying at Vero for a week in August.

I'm going to surprise my wife and son with a quick drive to the Kingdom for Dinner at Ohanna.

I thought it would be even cooler to pack an overnight bag and stay at BLT and watch the fireworks and not have to drive back right away. Of course, the night I could get Ohanna, I couldn't get BLT. And the nights that blt are available, Ohanna is booked. I really don't want to go and try getting a table and waste the night that way, so I booked Ohanna and have a waitlist for BLT. I'll take any room and any view. I talked to the CM, and they recomended a wait list for a studio and a 1 bedroom lake view. Any recomendations from the group, and what do you think my chances are for 1 night (Aug 21)?

Thanks everyone!
Old 04-30-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
ktc1998
Studio

I would say you have a better than average chance. If it's a weekend maybe a little harder. I would still think you should get it. I had a 2 nite waitlist come through for October 6 months out. It came through within 30 days and this is during F&W. Good luck.

Previous Trips,

Oct 2009 - Port Orleans Riverside
Dec 2010 - Wilderness Lodge
Oct 2011 - BCV F&W
Jan 2012 - AKV Kidani
Oct 2012 - BLT F&W
May 2013 - SSR
Oct 2013 - BLT - Dream - BWV F&W
Apr 2014 - SSR - Dream
ktc1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
ovalhead96
Grand Villa

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktc1998 View Post
I would say you have a better than average chance. If it's a weekend maybe a little harder. I would still think you should get it. I had a 2 nite waitlist come through for October 6 months out. It came through within 30 days and this is during F&W. Good luck.
It's actually a Tuesday night, so I'm thinking I have a pretty good chance.

Thanks for the feedback!